I AM LEGEND SWEDE
Months back, the media class team which I was assigned to and I created a swede for the I Am Legend Trailer. There were various tasks in which we had to do to create our project: from pre-production stage (planning of swede/storyboard, props, etc.) to production stage (distribution, posters, etc.). Each member of the team had task in which they were assigned to; giving each of us different responsibilities, contribution and roles like: editing, props, creating props, directing, camera work, creating posters, making social accounts, blogging, etc.The Original I Am Legend Trailer
Preparing the Swede-I AM LEGEND
Planning: During this stage, we had a group meeting and were assigned different responsibilities such as the poster designers, bloggers, directors, producer, video editor, and camera-man. As a group we chose the perfect task that suits our abilities and skills. Schedule: Finding slots for our shoots was very important in creating the swede., so was preparing the props for the shoots. Post-Production: Here the video was being edited by a member of the team and the non-diegetic sound was being added to it by using the tascam recorder. My main role was to create and design a poster that will advertize our swede. Here's the poster I created for the swede:
Production stage: After the swede was created and the poster had been made, different social accounts were created for the swede like, a Facebook account and a Blog so as to increase the amount of people that viewed our swede and to motivate people to like the page.
- The I Am Legend Blog was created so as to give more Information on the swede-Here's the Link: http://iamlegendswede.blogspot.co.uk/
- The Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/IAmLegendSwede
The Swede: I AM LEGEND
Distribution: This was the final process to the swede, here we presented our work to the whole media class, and we received various feedbacks on the positives and negatives from the swede: what looked good and what could have been worked on.
The final task was to share/distribute the swede as much as we can so as to get the most views, so the team with the most views ends up being the winner.
We Won with 376 views!!! We also received a prize from this project for being the winner...NOT BAD AT ALL :D
No comments:
Post a Comment