Question 6: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
WebsitesBefore starting this project, I had never used any of this websites-slideshare, prezi, or blogger, so at first it was quite difficult to use but with time I got hand over it and found it easy to use. Blogger.com would have to be one of the easiest website I knew how to handle, it makes my work easy to present and look organized, it's quite user friendly, and also allows me to check previous AS media coursework-this helps me to ensure that I'm doing the right thing or for support with any task I find confusing.
With blogger.com I’m also able to insert
pictures, embed links-prezi, slideshare, and insert YouTube videos. Using prezi
was quite fun as it’s a more interesting and exciting way of creating
presentation that’s more interactive. It allows me to creatively design the
presentation to my taste by adding, moving and editing videos, images and text.
For my evaluation I had to broaden my knowledge by using Slideshare, A.nnotate & Screencast-O-Matic.
With Slideshare I was able to embed my PowerPoint presentation on my blog so as to
show different ways in which different multimedia could be used on one blog,
and my blog becomes easier to read by users. A.nnotate is a website in which I was able to add notes/comments-annotate my magazine front cover, it was confusing at first but with more practice I understood how to use it, the only drawback of this website was, I wasn't able to export my annotations as an Image so I had to change my file to a .pdf file and do the annotations again before I could export it, and even after doing that I had to use a file converter online which would allow me to convert my .pdf file to a JPEG-so I could upload my annotations as an image, however, one benefit of this website is that it allows my work to look organized.
Screencast-O-Matic was a website which I used to add a voiceover to match in with what I was recording on my computer screen and then post it on YouTube.
Screencast-O-Matic was a website which I used to add a voiceover to match in with what I was recording on my computer screen and then post it on YouTube.
Creating & Editing


No comments:
Post a Comment